A Forgetful Loop (Jam Version)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Liked this game? Want more? Well check out the full game here.
A short looping puzzle game - use your team of scientists & engineers to fix the machine, and return back to your time!
Every loop you partly forget how you fixed certain nodes before, so use your time wisely.
Note: Mac & Linux builds are untested (I only have a windows machine), so sorry in advance for issues on those two!
- click on buttons,
- move around the machine node tree
- drag team members from the department sheets onto nodes to fix them
- nurom font, and uav osd sans font via Dafont.com
- Music by Six Umbrellas via FreeMusicArchive.org
- Various audio files from freesound.org
- Paper texture from opengameart
- Some 3D Modelling from @SerKnowles
- Ink by Inkle
- LineRenderer from UI-Extensions
- DoTween by Demigiant
- Playtesting by an assortment of many helpful folks!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.