A Forgetful Loop
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
"In this final moment, our hopes, fears and uncertainties come together in action. We'd joke that there's no going back now, but that's really the point, isn't it?"
With those fateful words, you join the team of Hope Labs. A group of scientists & engineers, setting out to change the world.
Except, it all goes wrong. And now the team needs to band together, to fix the machine, to get back to normal, to before it all broke...
A Forgetful Loop is a time-based worker-placement puzzle game, where you need to weigh up which nodes are more important at a given moment; To get closer to the core, closer to the finish line!
- About 5 Hours of content, with some more if you chase full completion
- 48 Achievements to chase, with some tricky ones to challenge your skills
- Controls: Mouse, with Keyboard shortcuts
- Made for Windows - Mac & Linux builds are provided, but aren't tested
"Jennifer, Isabel, whatever's happening with you, I'm sorry -"
"- but we've only got seconds until we loop again."
"If you remember this conversation... help us fix the machine!"
The loop restarts again.
|Updated||4 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||89 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Audacity|
|Tags||3D, looping, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Time Travel, worker-placement|
|Average session||About an hour|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Making your story look good19 days ago
- Final Build29 days ago
- How a timeline changes35 days ago
- Steam Release Announcement45 days ago
- Added snippets52 days ago
- Achievements53 days ago
- The soundtrack is up!69 days ago
- Gamejam Levels added75 days ago