A Day of Maintenance
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
You're a distant blip amongst the sands around New Port City; It's been a long few shifts, but you're almost done with doing your sweep of the guidance stations for the docking spaceships. Take your Massive Self-Sustaining Installation Repair Truck (or MSSIRT for short); & travel the landscape to fix the last few on your list for the day with your trusty multi-tool crane.
A Day of Maintenance is a new, unusual kind of exploration game, taking cues from In Other Waters, 17776, Signal from Tolva, and Euro Truck Simulator 2
If you've ever found yourself thinking:
"I want a kind-of-technical driving game with a little gay romance but also some discussion over robot worker consciousness. (With crane operation gameplay)"
This game is for you.
Are you a games journalist? Find the Presskit() here!
- Writing & Narrative Design by Freya Campbell and Elliot Herriman
- Soundtrack & Audio Design by Rowan Austin & James Smyth
- With music by Jordan Hunt
- Orby Character Model & Rigging by Mia Cain
- Orby Character Concept by Alecia Doyley
|Updated||18 hours ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Sublime Text, Audacity|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Driving, First-Person, Gay, ink, LGBT, Robots, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Configurable controls, High-contrast|
- Writing a simple save/load system with backups8 days ago
- Orby wallpaper render21 days ago
- Mood Trailer release & PYG update32 days ago
- The timeline of news38 days ago
- "100 years of Robots, where are we now?"41 days ago
- "Why is GEC in the extraction business all of a sudden?"47 days ago
- "New megacorporation 'GEC' incorporates, what should we expect?"52 days ago