The timeline of news
So, with the last post, that's it for news snippets from the world of MDay.
For the keen-eyed, each one has a date when each one was posted, to give an idea of how things changed over time. For those who missed it (or are coming fresh to the project page - hello btw! 👋) here's a list of them in chronological order. Enjoy:
- THE SILVER APOCOLYPSE IS COMING
- Adam Project Announces 'Wetware' Innovation
- First orbital repair by Robot worker completed successfully
- New megacorporation 'GEC' incorporates, what should we expect?
- An introduction to the Personality Core
- The view from New Port
- World Personality Core Database Established
- Remembering Breton Motors, the Massive makers
- Humanity's first colony ship sets sail to Mars
- Right to Stay Disconnected Law Passed
- "They walk amongst skeletons of the gods"
- Why is GEC in the extraction business all of a sudden?
- 100 years of Robots, where are we now?
What's next? Well we have a mood trailer, a gameplay trailer, some more (technical) devlogs, and then - luck on our side - a release date!
Happy fixing, robots! 🤖🔧📡
Get A Day of Maintenance
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.